Christian Clausen is decision-maker of the year in Denmark
The top people in Danish finance have chosen Christian Clausen as decision-maker of the year. The award goes to a person who has set the trend and been an inspiration and role model in the sector.
Christian Clausen wins the award as he “has executed a consistent and customer-oriented strategy combined with ongoing efficiency measures” and … (he) is a modern and forward-looking leader – and not least a prominent, credible and very skilled businessman”, the jury said.
- I’m very happy to receive this award as decision-maker of the year. We’re facing the biggest changes in the banking system ever seen. The new regulation will affect every aspect of banking, and as decision-makers we face the task of creating an entirely new business model for the bank of the future, said Christian Clausen.
The vote took place among 100 participants at the conference StrategiTorvet Bank, Finans & Forsikring on 17-18 April at Hotel Comwell Borupgaard, Snekkersten in Denmark.
The nominees were:
- Tonny Thierry Andersen, Member of the Executive Board and head of Danske Bank Denmark.
- Anders Dam, Managing Director and CEO of Jyske Bank A/S
- Christian Clausen, Group CEO, Nordea A/S
- Lars Rohde, CEO of the ATP pension fund.